Working Student (m/f) Sales & Marketing
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe’s leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold and ProSieben MAXX captivate millions of viewers every day. In addition, our global production and sales group, Red Arrow Entertainment Group, provides stations all over the world with a comprehensive program portfolio. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. To become a digital “Entertainment and Commerce Powerhouse”, the ProSiebenSat.1 Group bundles all offerings designed to enlarge its powerful TV world in the Digital & Adjacent business unit, including primarily, the areas of online-video, online-games, music, as well as Venture & Commerce.
We can only captivate others if we are fascinated ourselves – which is why our own “fascinating people” are our most important asset. The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is a community of exceptional people with extraordinary talents and outstanding achievements in all areas of our company. And because we’re always moving forward in the search for new challenges, we’re looking for new members to add to our team!
The glomex GmbH, a newly established 100 percent ProsiebenSat1. Media SE subsidiary located in Unterfoehring, is a technical service provider for the entire value chain of online video publishing. At the same time, the company aims at enabling video providers and publishers to syndicate their content. glomex provides the necessary technical infrastructure in form of a cloud-based transaction platform. Within this “Media Exchange Service”, video owners can offer content that publishers can then integrate into their websites or apps. Video delivery and distribution is carried out by the glomex video delivery infrastructure. Consequently, glomex distributes and monetizes their partners’ content globally. Advantages for all involved parties lie in the significant increase in reach, thus opening up new revenues, while simultaneously significantly reducing costs of operation for all market participants.
- Content marketing by researching and choosing content on a daily basis, as well as creating newsletters to internal and external customers
- Create key figures reports and analyze click rates and revenues from online video distribution and marketing
- Enhance business processes, reports and customer relationships
- Cooperate in department’s projects
- Support establishment and fostering of cooperations with licensers and publishers in the online video market
- Support reporting and analyzing corporate websites
- Create texts and material for sales and marketing departments
- Degree in business studies, economics, media management or similar
- Ideally, first experience in the media industry
- High online affinity as well as passion for moving image content
- Well-structured and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team, motivation and quick apprehension
- Versed in handling MS Office applications (esp. Excel and PowerPoint) and basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent German and good English skills
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.
You are welcome to mention the Internet Business Cluster (IBC) in your application.